Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a couple of days in Sydney










I love Sydney, a wonderful and exciting city filled with sweet boutiques and outrageous second hand shops. In the couple of days i have had here i have purchase an 80' s cardie a sequined cropped top (both from op shops) and i have also managed to purchhaaaase my ball dress for year 12 :) all very exciting!!!!!
Unfortunately tonight is my final night in this city, to which is why I took a leap and dressed daring!! The thing i love about sydney is that you can wear what ever you want and not feel embarrassed or as though you are being judged... as in perth you feel as though you have to be a bit more .. somewhat ... conservative and hold back your personal fashion style, or somewhat tame is down a little.
I have experiences wonderful restaurants and bars and can easily say i have filled myself to the brim at every meal!! Tonight being a perfect example .... at some Mad Mex mexican food and both gem and myself can barely walk !!
Can't wait to return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment